Dani is a keen sports woman, representing Durham County Cricket team from the age of 13 all the way up to senior age level, captaining the senior team at the age of 17.
Dani’s interest in sport saw her attend Loughborough University where she studied Sports Management and represented both the Ladies Cricket 1st XI and Ladies Rugby 1st XV. During her time at university she found a passion for Strength and Conditioning.
After university, Dani took to powerlifting. She competed in the 2014 British and European competitions and set a World Record for the Bench press, at 60kg having a body weight of 52kg in the U23 age category. She then followed her dream of traveling to Australia, where she lived and played professional cricket for 6 months. On her return Dani completed a Strength and Conditioning Internship at Durham University, working with a variety of athletes and sports teams from rowing to rugby and athletics. Gaining her full accreditation to UKSCA in November 2019, Dani continues to go from strength to strength, always working to develop her knowledge.
Away from work Dani loves walking her dog, baking (which is much appreciated by the F.I.T. Team) and following cricket.
- BSC (HONS) SPORT MANAGEMENT
- ACCREDITED (ASCC) WITH THE UNITED KINGDOM STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING ASSOCIATION (UKSCA)
- NATIONAL ACADEMY FOR SPORTS MEDICINE – CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
- NATIONAL ACADEMY FOR SPORTS MEDICINE – PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT SPECIALIST
- NATIONAL ACADEMY FOR SPORTS MEDICINE – CORRECTIVE EXERCISE SPECIALIST
- UKSCA ACCREDITED MEMBER